Promotion of Zayed Sustainability Prize in KZ and UZ
The ZSP is the UAE’s pioneering global award that recognises and rewards small to medium-sized enterprises, nonprofit organisations, and high schools with impactful and innovative sustainable solutions. Over the past 15 years, the Prize has awarded 106 winners who have positively impacted the lives of over 378 million people around the world. In 2023 Action CIS was tasked to raise awareness about the Prize and attract as many candidates from Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan as possible.
To reach the client’s goal in the region we have proposed and successfully implemented the following activities:
- Conducted a PR campaign, which included communication with influencers, distribution of the press releases and landing of the feature stories in the leading media of the two countries.
- Organized meetings and phone calls with the gov. representatives, organizations responsible for the environment, companies which realize green energy projects to make them spread the word about the Prize within their communities.
- Communicated with over 500 potential candidates to participate in the Award as well as assisted them during the whole process of application submission.
- 60+ candidates applied
- 500+ potential participants contacted
- 20+ stakeholders and influencers involved