PURPOSE/SCOPE OF POSITION:
Providing support to Action HUB (Russia, Ukraine, CIS), in managing all aspects of the HR Function in Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan including but not limited to recruitment and selection, building, and enhancing the Employer Brand and Organisational culture, managing learning and development, and overseeing the Employee Life Cycle from Day 1.
Reporting to AGC Russia Senior Management and supporting HQ HR team, in developing and maximizing the Human Resources ‘potential, leading to the optimization of their performance and achievement of the organisation’s strategies.
· Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems, following HQ guidelines
· Providing support on communicating policies and procedures
· Managing the recruitment and selection process by preparing job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process
· Helping the on-boarding of new employees by preparing necessary documentation and assisting in the induction process of new hires
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and retention of the human resource capital
· Oversee and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
· Identify training needs to facilitate business strategy and monitor training programs
· Carry out talent acquisition programs
· Responsible for daily administrative tasks and maintaining employee records
· Enhance organization’s HR department locally by researching and earmarking human resources issues
· Perform analysis of HR data and provide recommendation for company’s strategic direction and thinking
· Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances &/or other issues
· Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of all employees
· Place a strong focus and a more holistic view of employee wellbeing, one that encompasses the emotional, mental and spiritual health of workers along with the physical.
KNOWLEDGE, TECHNICAL SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Graduate qualification and/or Professional qualification in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
· 4-5 years of previous experience in a similar position
· Fluent in both Russian and English language (oral and written)
· Good knowledge of local labour legislations and disciplinary procedures
· Good knowledge of HR functions and experience in managing multi-facade projects including recruitment and talent management, culture change, learning and development and employee relations
· A ‘can-do’ attitude, with the willingness of going the extra mile
· Strong work ethic and reliability
· Excellent communications and organizational skills